If you find this page helpful, please click the +1 button at the bottom. =^.^=
From the menu, Avatar -> Preferences -> Firestorm -> General -> Allow Remote Scripted Viewer Controls (RLVa), then restart Firestorm.
- Turn on your Advanced menu. You can turn them both on by going to Avatar -> Preferences -> Advanced and then check "Show Advanced Menu"
- On your Advanced menu, near the bottom, tick "RestrainedLove API (RLVa)".
- Near the middle is a section for RLVA and if you expand out that menu you can:
- List restrictions
- Enable objects to give to your #RLV folder (great for traps, being forced to wear items, etc.) -- some traps will give you an outfit and force you to wear them. One that comes to mind is in Kitten's Castle where you're turned into a marble statue.
- Show debug messages - this is really useful when writing RLV scripts. It's also nice to have on just so you know when something RLV is being done to you by either a person or object.
Kittin Ninetails (busy response): RestrainedLove viewer v2.7.0 (Firestorm 188.8.131.5266 - RLVa 1.4.0)
Remember, you'll need a relay to interact with objects. Take a look at my Quick RLV tutorial. And if you want to try something really fun, go to Marine's maze and try to find your way out. And don't cheat! =^.^=
Also, here's a link to a video for Installing and Activating RLV in Various Third Party Viewers. The first part of the video covers installing Marine's RLV on Windows and how to copy the voice files over. If you install my Linux or Mac builds, these are installed for you. At about 7 minutes into the video, Trix explains how to turn on RLVa in Phoenix and Imprudence. Trix has another good video on the #RLV folder. Actually, Trix has quite a lot of good videos, but those are the two I saw that relate to this page.