Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just some random thoughts

  • I really need to move to some adult land.  I'm working on some furniture that will use RLVibe and my little in-world place is rated Mature.  It's ...unwise... to even think of demoing any products at my current in-world store.  But it's so expensive!  :(
  • Having a cold sucks!  And I think I just might suffer from SAD.  It's starting to rain again and I'm really, really dreading the upcoming weeks without sunshine.
  • I need to get back to work on RLVibe.  I've kind of stalled because I've too many things I want to do and can't seem to focus on just one.
  • I can't wait for NaNoWriMo.  I'm also dreading it.
  • My other love, Anarchy Online, seems to be dying.  I logged in after being away for a bit and it was a ghost town.  So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment